Thursday, May 18, 2017

on my radar... May 2017!

Every month I like to pull together a few fun things that have been catching my eye lately... this month I have summer on the brain!  It's hard to believe that Memorial Day weekend is less than two weeks away! We've been waiting for what feels like FOREVER for summer and then bam! It's here!

Read on to see what's on my radar this month...

From top, left to right:

Isn't this the cutest little pink handbag? Perfect for a pair of sunglasses, my phone and some lipgloss for on the go summer fun!

Obsessed with these slip on embroidered espadrilles.  Perfect with jeans and tanks or shorts all summer.  

While in Scottsdale recently I visited a Kendra Scott store for the first time. Um, I was in heaven as a huge KS fan her stores are amazing (they even had cupcakes and champagne while shopping!). I fell in love with these earrings while I was there. 

Warm summer days lead to cool summer nights... my favorite juxtaposition.  How cozy is this lace up sweatshirt? Perfect for sunsets at the lake. Which I hope to see a lot of this year.

Everything all summer right now is where my head is.  So naturally I am obsessed with this iPhone case! So fun!

Have you tried this new aveda thermal conditioner? It's great on second day hair and smells amazing.

All the swim cover ups please! Swim season is HERE friends! So exciting!

Have you heard of The Real Real? I'm kind of obsessed with its designer duds for half the price right now.  Like these sunglasses, Chloe purses, and any other designer piece you can think of! The prices are amazing!

I just got my first pair of Jack Rogers! The hype is real. I do love them so much. I wore them almost all last weekend.

The cutest t-shirt dress.  I can see wearing this all summer... it would be so easy and comfy to throw on.





 

site design by kiki co.